An online event organized by UFMC/EEFFTO and Metuia network-social occupational therapy.
- Panel: social occuational therapy and contemporary debates in Brazil and across the globe.
- Keynote: Times of hate, social inequality and the genocide of black young people in Brazil.
- Panel: Social occupational therapy and actions for dealing with the criminalization of poor youth
- Keynote: Social occupational therapy and poor youth
November 12th :
- Conversations: Debate regarding researches, experiences, university projects in partnership with communities in social occupational therapy
- Book launch: social occupational therapy: Theoretical and practical designs
- Panel: reverberations – social occupational therapy and the world’s scenario in occupational therapy
You can sign up through the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0rAb0a3TfIj2Yybr4JIiCA8vKrMFWI3sc6oViozBdFRV6sA/viewform