Let all your OT-buddies know that SPOTeurope exists! By doing this you will not only aid SPOTeurope growing and spreading its network even further but also help YOU acquire new knowledge, networking opportunities and the freedom to share what’s going on in your area.
This is what you can do:
- Making short presentations to students and lecturers in your university to create awareness about international exchange and SPOTeurope. Get your fellow students excited! You can use this powerpoint as a basis: PowerPoint SPOTeurope
– Please note that there are ‘speakers notes’ at the bottom of each slide which provide a little more information and guidance for what you might like to say.
- Sharing your presentations on social media! Tag us or send us pictures.
- Inviting your OT friends to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- If possible, sharing the platform on your school website (f.e. by using this Flyer!)
- Create a Mini SPOT to increase internationalisation at your university. This is a ‘MINI SPOT GUIDE‘ to help you get started!
- Become a guest blogger! If you have any interesting OT-related topics and/or events to share, you can contact us and be part of our blog!
If you have other ideas, please do let us know 🙂
And of course, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us!