- This event has passed.
2022 Student Summer Course
June 27, 2022 - July 1, 2022€50 – €80
ENOTHE is hosting the 2nd edition of the international SSC!
The topic for this edition is “Community Perspectives on Occupation and Implications in a “Digital Society” and the aim is to provide the necessary skills to:
1. Describe the role of occupational therapists in community work with diverse groups, considering the multiple challenges and opportunities that the pandemic and the digitalisation of many occupations has brought to societies.
2. Explain how the use of occupation can enhance participation of individuals and groups in the community.
3. Evaluate the influence of local context and policies on occupation for diverse groups and communities.
4. Gain a deeper understanding about advocacy and policy, from a community perspective.
5. Design community programs by learning about current innovative projects and community-based assessments.