• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youth Trai Turner Jersey
The Carolina Panthers offensive line may be a constantly rotating assembly of whoever is healthy at the time Youth Kawann Short Jersey , but they are playing extremely well. In one of the best metrics of run blocking efficiency and running back efficiency (this also includes Cam Newton) the Panthers have managed to gain the most yards before contact in the NFL through three weeks, and have the second highest average yards before first contact.Credit of course goes to the players who made it happen, but also to offensive line coach John Matsko, who continues to work miracles helping to identify untapped talent Stitched Kawann Short Jersey , and getting new guys ready to play. It’s truly amazing that they have maintained numbers like this despite losing three starters to injury for most of the games, and there’s a lot of hope that things will get even better with Trai Turner hopefully exiting the concussion protocol over the bye week.It isn’t just the offensive line though. This number has as much to do with the skill of the ball carrier as anything else. To that end, this broken tackles stat posted by Pro Football Focus makes a lot of sense.Dave Gettleman sure knows how to pick running backs it would seem. With Christian McCaffrey playing some of the best football we’ve seen at the running back position, added to the always entertaining Cam Newton show Youth Trai Turner Jersey , and a little dose of C.J. Anderson in the mix... it is going to be very difficult for opposing teams to stop them on offense. Panthers safety Eric Reid was ejected from Thursday night’s loss to the Steelers, which was unsurprising to anyone who saw him drill Ben Roethlisberger in the head long after Roehtlisberger’s knee hit the ground on his feet-first slide. Unsurprising, that is, to anyone other than Reid and his coach.Reid said after the game that he was unaware that ejections are a thing in the NFL.鈥淚 didn鈥檛 even know you could be ejected Stitched Trai Turner Jersey ,鈥?Reid said. 鈥淭he referees told me I was targeting him, which I disagree with.鈥滻t’s hard to fathom how an NFL player could not know that ejections exist in the NFL, and hits like Reid’s are exactly the kinds of plays that often result in ejections. But Panthers head coach Ron Rivera didn’t agree with the ejection, either.鈥淚 don鈥檛 think that was warranted Youth Ryan Kalil Jersey , I really don鈥檛. I don鈥檛 think he hit him hard enough to eject him,鈥?Rivera said. 鈥淭hey are trying to protect the quarterbacks, and he was high.鈥漅eid will certainly be fined, and possibly suspended.