• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sense-Aware guest bloggers
Hi everyone,

Having just posted our first guest blog, "Sense-Aware, Student Occupational Therapists Start Community Project," I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread. If you have any questions or comments about the project, or would like to discuss Autism, sensory equipment etc, post on here.

I'm interested to know about what element of the project Jade and Rachel found the most challenging and what they did to overcome it.
(10-10-2017, 05:43 AM)CharlotteWalker Wrote: Hi everyone,

Having just posted our first guest blog, "Sense-Aware, Student Occupational Therapists Start Community Project," I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread. If you have any questions or comments about the project, or would like to discuss Autism, sensory equipment etc, post on here.

I'm interested to know about what element of the project Jade and Rachel found the most challenging and what they did to overcome it.

Just to say a big THANK YOU for sharing our blog post and to those of you who have read and shared it!  Smile 

In answer to Charlotte's question - although the fundraising was incredibly fun it was probably also the most time consuming part of setting up the project. It is always difficult to ask people to part with their hard earned money and you really have to put yourself out there and stand up for what you believe in, armed with knowledge and determination! But (for me) it definitely boosted my confidence in approaching people and verbally discussing things that I am often more comfortable writing about.. (slight introvert over here!) I feel that this element of the project really challenged us both in such a positive way - remembering why you're doing something always helps and knowing the benefits that this project could bring to young people that we support - people that we really care about - spurred us on!
The electronics have been consumed for the simple items for the indnviduals. The approach and www.assignmentgeek.com.au is vital for the use of the offers. The options have been done for the item and such issues or the elements for the individuals.
The challenge and all problems ache been sorted out for the individuals. The identification and Credit Card Processing is done for the humans. The opportunities are inquired for the use of the good and all factorial analysis for the future times.
 I thought it would be a good idea to start a new thread. If you have any questions Scott Properties or comments about the project, or would like to discuss Autism, sensory equipment etc, post on here